Historic hotel in Trentino
The tourist culture of the "Magnifica Comunità degli Altipiani Cimbri" is an ancient historically formed tradition. A tradition that is rooted in the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It was in this period, that, by the impulse of the Ausrian institution, Trentino started turning into a popular tourist destination.
In 1875, hotel "Due Spade" already existed, and from then on it has kept on receiving tourists and visitors, who reach the uplands of Folgaria, Lavarone e Luserna, in summer and in winter.
During the First World War, the hotel, thanks to its strategic location, was used as a command base of the Austrian Kaiserjäger.
In 1974, a married couple, Franco and Rita, purchased the hotel. Since that moment, we've never stopped practicing the art of hospitality of Trentino.
Simple and authentic management of the hotel is the reason of pride for our entire family.